Credits: GEOL/METR/OCN 405, "Planetary Climate Change", was
created originally as GEOL/METR 310 using a grant from the
NASA Opportunities for Visionary Academics (NOVA) program, which is
in turn funded by the National
Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
Principle authors of the proposal included:
The primary course design team also included:
- Dr. Dave Dempsey (Prof. of Meteorology, Dept. of Geosciences)
- Dr. Kathleen O'Sullivan (Prof. of Education, Dept. of
- Dr. Karen Grove (Prof. of Geology, Dept. of Geosciences).
- Dr. Lisa White (Assoc. Prof. of Geology, Dept. of Geosciences)
- Dr. Greg Schultz (NSF postdoctoral researcher, Space Science
Lab, UC Berkeley)
- Dillon Dutton (USGS geologist and SFSU teaching credential